Sunday, April 4, 2010

MY FIRST CAR!!!

i have been wanting a car..for SO long.. since i was 16..! I could never offord to buy one. Then i came across this car.(only 200$!!!!).. doesnt really need anything to be fixed.(the guy i bought it from bought a new truck and just needed off the property!).. a little body work.. but thats expected, especially for my first car... I dont expect to get a brand new mazda 6!!! although that would be nice lol... all i need is something good on gas and will get me to where i wanna go!!! :) I am so happy to say....I HAVE A CAR!!... i even went to my brothers today and said.." look at MY car!".. it felt so nice to say that...it made me all giggally..lol. ...
 WELL...here she is!!!! my brand new used  car!!! heheheheh...yes...MY CAR!!!  95 Honda Civic..special edition.....oooooohh hahaha

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME lady. Honda civics are good on gas too!! (or so I hear)... I cna't beleive it was only 200$ !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You bought a car for only $200? Wow! That is so affordable! How's your car so far? Are you still using it? You're pretty lucky you got a great buy right here. =)

    ReplyDelete