Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 4 of cutting down.

Today is day 4 of cutting down. 3 cigarettes a day!... what was I thinking.. I know in my head, yes i can do it!!... but my body isent letting me!. I am going crazy!. the first 2 days, I was perfectly fine... and now..BAM! im a bitch! ugh i hate it. I dont like being this way, then people get mad at me! I crave ALL day, i get the worst headaches, that even with T3 , they still don't go away, i get the munchies,(which isent good cause im on a diet). im irratated... just a whole bunch of things!. Im trying though, i really am.. i havent gone over my limit. But i have to admit..im not ready, well mentally.

If anyone out there can help me, or have any other suggestions on better ways to kick the cravings.. please let me know. I thought my gum was gonna work, but its not...:( it works for maybe 20 minutes, and then the craving is back URGH!!.. as you can tell..yes , i am angry... anyone who smokes out there, i think they can understand what i am going through.

The worst part is that my bf is trying to help me, but he doesnt understand how im feeling, or what im going through. it kinda sucks. I wish i had someone to actually cut down with:P...any takers?!?..lol anywhoo..laters. next blog coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Try drinking more water... I would also suggest going to speak with a doctor about your desire to quit smoking. He/She may be able to prescribe some really good drugs for pain management (for the headaches). THere are also many medications on the market that have been shown to help people quit smoking (they all require a prescription). DON'T GIVE UP!! You can do this!!!!Keep trying!You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babez!! i will defenitly look into that.

    ReplyDelete